Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome to Lazyville, Population: Me

I had an epiphany today while heading home on the subway.  I usually have a lot of time to think on the subway as my commute takes roughly an hour, door-to-door.  I was thinking about the pictures the BF took of me this morning for my blog and the fact that I only have three and they are ALL THE SAME.  This is mostly because I loathe waking up early so I make sure that I have just enough time to get ready for work and get out the door in order to maximize sleep.  Obviously, I have not re-calibrated to take into account morning photo shoots.  But everyone else's blogs that I follow feature such lovely pictures that include close-ups of details like shoes and jewelry and such.  And I had such cute shoes on this morning and you can hardly tell from the photo.  Crap.

Sooooooooo, this means I need to move out of Lazyville and into Geturbuttouttabedtotakemorepictures Town.  I have to be honest that my chances of this are not the best given my track record of whining when the BF tries to get me up earlier than I am normally expected to.  He has even expressed some concern over this recalcitrance towards the wee hours of the morn as being a bit of a barrier to our eventual goal of parenthood.  Whatever.  Technology has advanced enough to give us ladies a break from being the ones to wake up for the first feeding of the day so I don't ever have to wake up that early.  Just kidding!  Sort of.  : )

Cheers,
Elle

Outfit Breakdown: blouse Everly/skirt and cardigan
J.Crew/tights Hue/shoes Chelsea Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment