Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mint green is a neutral

I am addicted to Project Runway.  The BF and I don't have cable but I, resourcefully, utilize the computer to watch the Project Runway episodes on Lifetime.com.  You should as well, if you don't already.  I only say this because Project Runway All-Stars is wrapping up, and, if you haven't met Austin Scarlett, you really are missing out on one of the great joys of life.  Austin Scarlett is the fair and fancy-free finalist with better hair and eyeliner skills than any other human being I know.  That man can achieve a flawless face in less time than it takes me shovel my breakfast into my face before I dash out the door for work because I never leave myself enough time to eat in the morning.  He is flamboyant (he regularly wears a captain's hat with requisite ascot as "daywear"), divalicious (he has the best shriek in the business), and, most of all, believes that mint green is a neutral.  I couldn't agree more folks.  Per an earlier post on mint green loafers as required nerd wear, I have made a vow to wear my seafoamy footwear at least once a week from now through summer.  I am actually ahead of the curve as I wore them twice last in the past six days.  Carry on, Mr. Scarlett!

Cheers,
Elle



Outfit breakdown: top Everly/pants & belt J Crew/
shoes ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment