Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Limits...and the Power of Positive Thinking

I woke up this morning in a foul mood because I didn't get enough sleep.  I am one of those people who craves sleep...I've been known to take 3 naps in one day.  After putting in 10 hours of sleep the night before.  Anyhoo, I was up too late last night plowing through my RSS feed on Google which only made me more furious that I was underslept because it was basically my fault and I couldn't blame it on anything/anyone else.  As a result, I decided to place a moratorium on electronics in my life after 9 pm.  I am allowed to do other things, of course, such as knitting, reading, sewing (all of which I also love to do), just nothing that requires an electricity source.  And my laptop counts as it requires, from time to time, electricity (dammit).  So here I am, proud of myself for setting this "limit", even though this is the first night I am trying it, I am on my laptop, and it is 18 minutes 'til 9:00 pm.  But I believe in the power of positive thinking!!! I will be done with this post on time and shutting my computer promptly at 9 bells.  I won't sully your hopes on my ability to exercise some personal willpower with the sad tale of the Cadbury Eggs.  That will have to come another day.

Cheers,
Elle



Outfit breakdown: jeans Gap/belt Diesel/top Converse/
cardigan Modcloth/boots Etienne Agner

No comments:

Post a Comment